Saturday, September 28, 2013

Site Six Phoum Kandal

Helen Juan called me to her patient who had injured his shoulder 4 years ago and he continues to have pain in that shoulder.  I was unable to pull his arm away from his chest beyond 35 degrees.  We discussed some exercises and I recommended ibuprofen.  I left to check on others at that point.  After a short time, I turned around to see that the man was still with Helen and her translator.  Additionally Pastor Joseph Cerezo was with her as they were all praying over him.  To my surprise, he was flapping his arms like a bird.  Helen just does not let one patient go by without prayer and believing for miracles.  Pastor Joseph joined her as the Holy Spirit was speaking through him to have the man move his arm more and more.  They would not stop until he could move his arm pain free completely over his head.





No comments:

Post a Comment